Forum Index  »  Ai's Fans  »  Ai graphic; please look
 Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2     1, 2  Next

Ai graphic; please look

Author Message
You like?

yes :3  
85%
 
nuuuu D:  
14%
 

Total Votes : 21
swtkorean
Posted: Dec 09, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Joined: 09 Dec 2006 Posts: 25
Hello; i'm new to ch-ai! Giggle
Here's a ai otsuka graphic i made in my spare time. please don't take it; thanks Smile



my myspace is labeled on there in case you want to see my other stuff (which is not much..) message me Love


Last edited by swtkorean on Dec 10, 2006 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
 
mangomalte
Posted: Dec 09, 2006 3:29 pm Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 10 Oct 2006 Posts: 3587 Location: Sweden
well, first of i'll have to say welcome to channel-ai!
and that really is a good looking pic you've done. wallpaper?
 
Yunchen
Posted: Dec 09, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quote
恋愛写真 恋愛写真
Joined: 27 Oct 2005 Posts: 1245 Location: Germany
nice graphic!! Love
the colours are beautiful and the background is great Happy
do you have it in bigger resolution, maybe as wallpaper? I'd like to see it more detailed Nod

ps.: of yourse...welcome here!! have fun and post a lot!! Wink
 
swtkorean
Posted: Dec 09, 2006 4:02 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Joined: 09 Dec 2006 Posts: 25
mangomalte wrote:
well, first of i'll have to say welcome to channel-ai!
and that really is a good looking pic you've done. wallpaper?

i'm sorry; it's not a wallpaper; i just palyed around in photoshop when i was bored..so i guess you can say it's like a siggie. :sneeze:
 
swtkorean
Posted: Dec 09, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Joined: 09 Dec 2006 Posts: 25
Yunchen wrote:
nice graphic!! :love:
the colours are beautiful and the background is great c:
do you have it in bigger resolution, maybe as wallpaper? I'd like to see it more detailed :nod:

ps.: of yourse...welcome here!! have fun and post a lot!! :wink:

Haha; thanks. But sorry no i don't have a wall paper version unless you want it REALLY bury D: Sorry.


comment by eyn: Try not to double post, it's stated clearly in the rules.
 
mello
Posted: Dec 09, 2006 4:21 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 310 Location: England
hi swtkorean

its nice - kinda makes me a bit dizzy - but its nice Tongue

a wallpaper version would be cool
could you not just scale it up ?

(whoops, sorry, that sounds a bit forceful - It's entirely your decision, lol)

Thanks anyways
Wink
 
tsukiko
Posted: Dec 10, 2006 2:45 am Reply with quote
Planetarium Planetarium
Joined: 06 Oct 2006 Posts: 686 Location: Singapore
That's a nice graphic, I like how you put a hello kitty in the corner over there Tongue Really suits the theme of the whole graphic. I can't really read the words at the top-right corner though..what does it say?
 
michael90
Posted: Dec 10, 2006 5:22 am Reply with quote
ネコに風船 ネコに風船
Joined: 06 Nov 2005 Posts: 504 Location: Singapore
nice graphic u got there Smile
i quite like the colour and the format...

anyway welcome to Ch-Ai
 
.::carlito::.
Posted: Dec 10, 2006 7:00 am Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 14 Oct 2006 Posts: 3609 Location: Melbourne, Australia
What a way to introduce yourself, welcome! Boogie Your avie is cute and I gotta love your wallpaper-thing. It's very artistic. Enjoy your time here, ok? Wink
 
tsumetai.ame
Posted: Dec 10, 2006 11:44 am Reply with quote
Planetarium Planetarium
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 706
I like your graphic thing...
Especially the pin and the ribbon and the 3dish type-ness (OK i forgot what I was saying, lol, so that is why the sentence is so confusing), since usually I don't see those. But it's really cool when you do, you know.
 
swtkorean
Posted: Dec 10, 2006 5:39 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Joined: 09 Dec 2006 Posts: 25
aioaio wrote:
a wallpaper version would be cool
could you not just scale it up ?

Haha; thanks. i guess i could try. can't garuntee it'l look nice though.

michael90 wrote:
nice graphic u got there Smile
i quite like the colour and the format...

Thanks i'm glad you like it.

.::carlito::. wrote:
What a way to introduce yourself, welcome! Boogie Your avie is cute and I gotta love your wallpaper-thing. It's very artistic. Enjoy your time here, ok? Wink

lol; thanks Giggle
everyone's pretty friendly here so i'm sure i'll ajust ot it in no time (:

tsumetai.ame wrote:
I like your graphic thing...
Especially the pin and the ribbon and the 3dish type-ness (OK i forgot what I was saying, lol, so that is why the sentence is so confusing), since usually I don't see those. But it's really cool when you do, you know.

Haha; thanks; i was trying out a new style with that. glad someone commented about that xD

Aww; someone doesn't like it Sad


edit by eyn: Do not post 4 times in a row. First and last warning, please read the rules very carefully, which you should have done if you really follow the registration instructions. No
 
KerushiiAi
Posted: Dec 10, 2006 10:08 pm Reply with quote
ポケット ポケット
Joined: 09 Oct 2006 Posts: 2497 Location: USA
haha, wow, i love your avi! Love it's so adorable!
and your graphic is beautiful! you've got some talent Nod
and i was gonna say how much i love the little hello kitty part, but tsukiko got there first Laughing
so basically, i love it Love
and a wallpaper would be cool, but it's up to you Smile

ps- oh, and i can't see your myspace url very well, so could you like, put it in your profile as your website or something? i wanna see your other stuff! Love


Last edited by KerushiiAi on Dec 10, 2006 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
 
Tatsuka Ito
Posted: Dec 10, 2006 10:12 pm Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 918 Location: Surrey,Canada
o cute! i suck at those things!

youre lucky you have artistic talent!
she does have a smile no like other! *she so cute, tries to pull cheeks, damn computer screen*
 
swtkorean
Posted: Dec 10, 2006 11:45 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Joined: 09 Dec 2006 Posts: 25
KerushiiAi wrote:
haha, wow, i love your avi! Love it's so adorable!
and your graphic is beautiful! you've got some talent Nod
and i was gonna say how much i love the little hello kitty part, but tsukiko got there first Laughing
so basically, i love it Love
and a wallpaper would be cool, but it's up to you Smile

ps- oh, and i can't see your myspace url very well, so could you like, put it in your profile as your website or something? i wanna see your other stuff! Love

Thanks; i think the hello kitty adds the perfect touch if i do say so myself. Smile i'll see wha ti could do with the wallpaper. My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/krazygigglez
Very happy to know you're enjoying my work Giggle

Tatsuka Ito wrote:
o cute! i suck at those things!

youre lucky you have artistic talent!
she does have a smile no like other! *she so cute, tries to pull cheeks, damn computer screen*

Haha; don't break the screen now xD thanks very much; i think so too; so cute Love
 
.::carlito::.
Posted: Dec 11, 2006 12:27 am Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 14 Oct 2006 Posts: 3609 Location: Melbourne, Australia
^
I just noticed you're the first person to be younger than me (born January 26th 1993). Yes, I'm not the baby anymore! Dang, I can't see your profile. Mind if I add you?? Smile
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2     1, 2  Next
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Aug 23, 2019 7:20 am
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum