Forum Index  »  Ai's News  »  Ai's 17th single: [Rocket Sneaker / One x Time] release 5/21
 Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 27 of 28     Previous  1, 2 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Ai's 17th single: [Rocket Sneaker / One x Time] release 5/21

Author Message
Crystallas
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 29 Apr 2008 Posts: 10983
How sweet Love, the Graffiti's are very cute, the "Roketto Suniikaa" is my Fave, but the "One X Time"-Art is amazing too!
 
bumble.bee
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quote
金魚花火 金魚花火
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 159 Location: Vienna
Crystallas wrote:
How sweet Love, the Graffiti's are very cute, the "Roketto Suniikaa" is my Fave, but the "One X Time"-Art is amazing too!

yeah i think so too Boogie
 
suturawberii
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Joined: 11 Jul 2007 Posts: 220
mafee wrote:





Scans from the single uploaded into the gallery. Enjoy! Smile


waa mafee thankyou so much !!! Boogie Boogie Boogie
and yay for flying aichii Tongue
 
lurve_ya
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
Joined: 02 Feb 2006 Posts: 364 Location: Singapore
remblue wrote:
pon pon wrote:

Ai-power! Laughing



Thanks alot pon pon Love <3 Rocket Sneaker pic is cute Boogie Ai chan even has the outfit and the sneakers Giggle


omg this is really cute!!! and the drawing of ai, have eyes of Love-chan!
 
May-chan91
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 31 May 2008 Posts: 1172 Location: Fukuoka, JAPAN
The drawing is cute thank you pon pon !!
Thank you very much Mafee for the scan's the colors are beautiful and Ai too !
 
shoko
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quote
Happy Days Happy Days
Joined: 15 May 2007 Posts: 135 Location: Paris, France
thanks for the scans and the pictures ^.~b ! I didn't buy my single yet so ^^;
anyway, I hope Ai's next single will be more... original. This one was cute, but nothing more seriously. Even if I still love her Smile
 
HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1975 Location: Melbourne, Australia
My copy comes next week! Boogie
 
surreal-jupiter
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
Joined: 17 Feb 2007 Posts: 70
mafee wrote:





Scans from the single uploaded into the gallery. Enjoy! Smile


Ooh thank you! *o* The scans are really beautiful =D
 
bumble.bee
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quote
金魚花火 金魚花火
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 159 Location: Vienna
yes.. thank you all for the scans Love
 
mon
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Joined: 01 Feb 2007 Posts: 230 Location: In my chair
Gotta love the graffiti of Ai-chin Love Thanks for sharing Boogie

Anyone noticed that for rocket sneaker, the piano was done by someone else. Usually, for her singles, Ai-chin would do the piano personally though this time was kinda different. And also they made a spelling mistake for "courtesy" Tongue(At least for my booklet) Something trivia. Laughing
 
Negaiido
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 345 Location: The Netherlands
mon wrote:
Gotta love the graffiti of Ai-chin Love Thanks for sharing Boogie

Anyone noticed that for rocket sneaker, the piano was done by someone else. Usually, for her singles, Ai-chin would do the piano personally though this time was kinda different. And also they made a spelling mistake for "courtesy" Tongue(At least for my booklet) Something trivia. Laughing


At her performances it's always Akinori who "plays" the piano and it really suits him Smile
To bad they aren't really playing Sad does anyone know why they never really play their instruments?
Also the background singer of Roketto Sunikka isn't him at the performance but just a tape Sad
 
Miku
Posted: Jul 01, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
Joined: 05 Jul 2007 Posts: 303 Location: France, Lyon
Thanks for the scans and the draws =)
Kawaii ^^
 
May-chan91
Posted: Jul 01, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 31 May 2008 Posts: 1172 Location: Fukuoka, JAPAN
mon wrote:


At her performances it's always Akinori who "plays" the piano and it really suits him Smile
To bad they aren't really playing Sad does anyone know why they never really play their instruments?
Also the background singer of Roketto Sunikka isn't him at the performance but just a tape Sad


I don't know why but it's stupid 'cause the song is better with sound of intruments and the musician are little bit ridiculous they play in space
 
pon pon
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Joined: 16 Jul 2006 Posts: 1011 Location: Melbourne, Australia
promo pics at Barks.

 
bumble.bee
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quote
金魚花火 金魚花火
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 159 Location: Vienna
thank you so much ^^

message too short Mad
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 27 of 28     Previous  1, 2 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Aug 19, 2019 11:09 pm
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum