Forum Index  »  Ai's Chat Room  »  When was the last time you listened to Ai-chan's music?
 Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 2 of 2     Previous  1, 2

When was the last time you listened to Ai-chan's music?

Author Message
When was the last time you listened to Otsuka Ai's music?

Within the last last 1-2 hours  
43%
 
More than 2 hours ago, but today  
25%
 
within the last 24 hours  
6%
 
within the past 2 days  
18%
 
longer than 2 days, but this week  
0%
 
more than a week, but this month  
0%
 
more than a month, but less than 6 months.  
6%
 
More than 6 months, but less than a year  
0%
 

Total Votes : 16
hitomi #1
Posted: Jan 08, 2010 1:33 am Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 17 Feb 2009 Posts: 1933 Location: On Ai's speed dial!
Maybe about 5 hours ago. No posts since 12/27, does that mean no listens from her faithful flock? Crying Sad Crying Sad
 
woaini
Posted: Jan 08, 2010 1:34 am Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 14 Oct 2009 Posts: 15207 Location: the boonies
im listening to her right now Love kurage nagareboshi!!! Love Love Love Love on repeat! Boogie
 
chokokokoa
Posted: Jan 08, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quote
恋愛写真 恋愛写真
Joined: 11 Jun 2009 Posts: 1481
hitomi #1 wrote:
No posts since 12/27, does that mean no listens from her faithful flock? Crying Sad Crying Sad
No, no, no. Of course not means that. Nod
I'm listening right now. Love It's 「Cherish」. Love Love Love
 
Crystallas
Posted: Jan 08, 2010 5:13 am Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 29 Apr 2008 Posts: 10983
I listened to "LOVE PiECE" yesterday Smile.
 
hitomi #1
Posted: Jan 08, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 17 Feb 2009 Posts: 1933 Location: On Ai's speed dial!
It's Friday, some sort of ritual around 11pm where I play either Love Jam or Love Cook, Love 2 of the first J-Pop CDs I bought, wonder how many plays a CD can have before it wears out?! Surprised
 
May-chan91
Posted: Jan 08, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 31 May 2008 Posts: 1172 Location: Fukuoka, JAPAN
i voted . Within the last last 1-2 hours ... and it was lucky star again and again . Love Love
 
Smily in Seattle
Posted: Jan 09, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 20 May 2009 Posts: 3564 Location: Seattle, WA
I was listening to Lucky Star while driving and my Ipod suddenly changed the song to Utada's Travelling remix... I left it on, but played lucky Star after it was over. Smile

I have recently been watching the Love Cook Tour DVD a lot. I am still capitvated by her performance of Neko ni Fuusen in that show. I think I have watched that more than 100 times and it never gets old. Love
 
chokokokoa
Posted: Jan 09, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quote
恋愛写真 恋愛写真
Joined: 11 Jun 2009 Posts: 1481
Smily in Seattle wrote:
I have recently been watching the Love Cook Tour DVD a lot. I am still capitvated by her performance of Neko ni Fuusen in that show. I think I have watched that more than 100 times and it never gets old. Love
LOVE COOK Tour 2006 DVD is my favourite DVD so far!! Love Love Love

Aichin looks very kawaii on that concert. Love Love Love
The most kawaii part is when she played the piano & sang Birthday Song. I like her smile. Love Love Love
And she almost cry when sang LOVE MUSiC... Crying Love It's after ネコに風船 performance.
And yes, she looks very beautiful & adorable when performed ネコに風船. Love Love Love
 
Smily in Seattle
Posted: Jan 30, 2010 2:45 am Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 20 May 2009 Posts: 3564 Location: Seattle, WA
chokokokoa wrote:
Smily in Seattle wrote:
I have recently been watching the Love Cook Tour DVD a lot. I am still capitvated by her performance of Neko ni Fuusen in that show. I think I have watched that more than 100 times and it never gets old. Love
LOVE COOK Tour 2006 DVD is my favourite DVD so far!! Love Love Love

Aichin looks very kawaii on that concert. Love Love Love
The most kawaii part is when she played the piano & sang Birthday Song. I like her smile. Love Love Love
And she almost cry when sang LOVE MUSiC... Crying Love It's after ネコに風船 performance.
And yes, she looks very beautiful & adorable when performed ネコに風船. Love Love Love


I agree on all accounts, but that counted for crying in my opinion. I want to cry with her. Nod
 
jimmy_sg
Posted: Jan 30, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
Joined: 24 Aug 2008 Posts: 76 Location: Singapore
Smily in Seattle wrote:
chokokokoa wrote:
Smily in Seattle wrote:
I have recently been watching the Love Cook Tour DVD a lot. I am still capitvated by her performance of Neko ni Fuusen in that show. I think I have watched that more than 100 times and it never gets old. Love
LOVE COOK Tour 2006 DVD is my favourite DVD so far!! Love Love Love

Aichin looks very kawaii on that concert. Love Love Love
The most kawaii part is when she played the piano & sang Birthday Song. I like her smile. Love Love Love
And she almost cry when sang LOVE MUSiC... Crying Love It's after ネコに風船 performance.
And yes, she looks very beautiful & adorable when performed ネコに風船. Love Love Love


I agree on all accounts, but that counted for crying in my opinion. I want to cry with her. Nod


I like the part where ai-chan sang haneari Tamago, esp where all the feathers are falling and ai-chan was not wearing any shoes... She look so pure, like an angel from the sky...
 
Smily in Seattle
Posted: Jan 30, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 20 May 2009 Posts: 3564 Location: Seattle, WA
Yes. The whole 3 song set was just amazing. I could watch it a million times and never tire of it. Love
 
chokokokoa
Posted: Jan 30, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quote
恋愛写真 恋愛写真
Joined: 11 Jun 2009 Posts: 1481
jimmy_sg wrote:
She look so pure, like an angel from the sky...
I've mentioned about this too before, here. Laughing Laughing Laughing It's on the bottom of the post. Laughing
And in here. (in the centre of the post) Smile
 
qingg
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 4:39 am Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Joined: 10 Feb 2010 Posts: 12 Location: Singapore
I will listen to the her song every day, at least twice per day!
I need to have her to start and end my day!
Hahaha!
 
chokokokoa
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quote
恋愛写真 恋愛写真
Joined: 11 Jun 2009 Posts: 1481
qingg wrote:
I will listen to the her song every day, at least twice per day!
I need to have her to start and end my day!
Hahaha!
Wise decision, qingg!! Smile
 
Smily in Seattle
Posted: Mar 05, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 20 May 2009 Posts: 3564 Location: Seattle, WA
Still daily for me. I did listen to ayaka a lot this week in Chicago, but I need my Ai-chin, too. I listened this morning walking from the Hotel to the Office building. It was my Ai-chan's B-sides playlist.
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 2 of 2     Previous  1, 2
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Nov 12, 2019 4:25 am
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum