Forum Index  »  Ai's News  »  Ai Merchandise - New ad & promotion for LOVE9CUBE PREMIU
Page 1 of 1    

Ai Merchandise - New ad & promotion for LOVE9CUBE PREMIU

skeedatl
Posted: Feb 16, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 01 Feb 2010 Posts: 4368 Location: Huntington Beach, CA and Himeji, Japan
From the Ai Official website, news of new item I'm posting this only because it has a date of Feb 16th (today), for this news item. There is nothing exciting here.

The only real news here I think is that 999 people who are subscribers to the LOVE9CUBE newsletter will be selected at random to win some AiO books (some books are shown in the picture. I'm not sure what the books are. My translation skills are horrible. There is also a small promotion that if you sign up for the monthly LOVE9CUBE regular membership before the end of March, you get some AiO-kun stickers.

But at least it is something new on the Official Site even if it is just AiO-kun stuff.

LittleBigHeart
Posted: Feb 17, 2012 10:26 am Reply with quote
恋愛写真 恋愛写真
The news itself is nothing interesting for us, gaijin, and not member of the LOVE9CUBE..

BUT, it is an excellent thing for the 999 lucky members, because the book contains anecdotes written by Ai Otsuka herself about her career, and her lyrics, also, there will be some unreleased photos of her wedding !!!

Sad

Of course, even if we got some pictures of the two first LOVE9CUBE Premium Magazine (even if we didn't see anything new since that..), we shouldn't wait anything from this news since japanese members won't share it with us lol..

Gunblitze
Posted: Feb 17, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Fingers crossed that someone will eventually scan the books, though I doubt that will happen. What I would do for one of those books.... Aichin please come back!

skeedatl
Posted: Feb 17, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Joined: 01 Feb 2010 Posts: 4368 Location: Huntington Beach, CA and Himeji, Japan
I've been hoping items like that would pop up on eBay but have never seen one.

pon pon
Posted: Feb 19, 2012 10:55 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Joined: 16 Jul 2006 Posts: 1008 Location: Melbourne, Australia
^ more likely to appear on yahoo's Japanese auction site.
    - in the input box, replace auction with 大塚愛
    - in the "from this category" dropdown list, select Books, magazines
    - click S e a r c h

although the problem with using yahoo's Japanese auction site is you need to use a local agent to buy from it and deliver to you.

skeedatl
Posted: Feb 19, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Yeah, I just looked at your link and there are at least a half dozen love9cube items alone in addition to a truckload of other Ai-chin stuff. At least one of those is an issue from LOVE9CUBE. Unfortunately arraigning everything before an auction close would be a pain and buying services get pricy. It is easy for fixed price items from an online store but I'm not sure how that would work for an auction where the price could fluctuate. Typical auction buying methods like sniping wouldn't work so hot. Oh well, it's no big deal. It would just be nice to stumble across a LOVE9CUBE Premium magazine on US ebay or similar US site.

Page 1 of 1