Forum Index  »  Announcement  »  Karaoke Contest '06 Voting
Page 3 of 7     Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Karaoke Contest '06 Voting

Which entry has the best singing overall?

Entry 1 - Sakuranbo  
1%

Entry 2 - Planetarium  
29%

Entry 3 - Daisuki da yo  
0%

Entry 4 - Daisuki da yo  
2%

Entry 5 - Daisuki da yo  
4%

Entry 6 - Kingyo Hanabi  
28%

Entry 7 - Hoshikuzu  
0%

Entry 8 - Friends  
0%

Entry 9 - Planetarium  
15%

Entry 10 - Kuroge Wagyuu Joushio Tanyaki 680 Yen  
0%

Entry 11 - Kuroge Wagyuu Joushio Tanyaki 680 Yen  
16%

Entry 12 - Amaenbo  
1%

Total Votes : 71
Jason
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
I'm too slow for this, sorry guys!

Entry 1 - Maybe the reason that you choose for piano version is your soft voice? For me you just lack of confident, and sometimes your singing like chasing the song. Overall it is still consider good, because I found your voice is not bad, but sentimental song will suit you more.

Entry 2 - Your pronunciation is good, and I love your voice too. The only problem is your recording skill, it sounds like the cd been scratch.

Entry 3 - Well, that's the spirit of this contest, I admire ou because I won't be able to do this. Good job! By the way, when I'm listening to your song, I wondering should call you channel-ai William Hung? Tongue

Entry 4 - I'm suprise to see another male contestant, and I believe you did practise a lot on this song. For me this contest is a bit tough for male contestant, since ai chin's songs mostly are high pitch. As I expected, male contestant would choose this song as their entry, because I think this good song to perform the vocal power of male contestant. Overall your performance is not bad, maybe try to improve your pitch control.

Entry 5 - Cute voice, I wonder how old are you, maybe you just too young. Your performance is good for me, even this song is quite sad, but your cute voice still perform this song really well, I love it!

Entry 6 - Impressive performace, your voice sounds really good to me. You should go and take part those Idol game.

Entry 7 - This is one of the song that fully expose the vocal power, which means the moment you choose this song, you already have the confidence with your own voice. So far your performance is not too bad, I think the only problem is you can't hold the notes well, but I know that's really tough. Good job!

Entry 8 - I told myself to forget about the original version of friends when I was listening to yours. As eyn mentioned you modified this song, I also can catch some part that modified you own, that's not bad. Other than that, I think you always off pitch, that's why I want to forget the original Friends, so I can judge this song as a new song. At least you're confidence to your own voice, that's the good thing.

Entry 9 - Your voice is sweet, I believe you can sing even better. The instrumental song sounds a bit weird to me, it sounds blur sometimes, seems like you recorded the songs part by part.

Entry 10 - Well I did sing this song in my room before, but I never dare to record it down. This is another entry that I should really respect, I am so glad you can take part our contest. I found you sound is too loud sometimes, maybe you didn't keep a constant distance from the mic.

Entry 11 - Your voice is sounds a bit gloomy to me, you recorded the chorus by your own voice too, which means you really put a lot of effort on this. Good luck!

Entry 12 - The recorded song quality is not good, that's too bad you don't know how to record your song, or else you may stand the chance to compete with other entries. I think your voice is a bit plain, it is like singing the without expression.

*Thanks to you guys by taking part of this karaoke contest, hope you guys don't mind if I say something negative to you. Good luck to you all.

MIS0HAPPY
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 1:59 am Reply with quote
金魚花火 金魚花火
these entries were amazing! there are a
lot of great voices here Smile. i'm ready to vote,
but i'm not telling you who :X.

wow, i never knew there was this contest!
i wish i had participated! i guess that means
i should check the forums more often ^_^;

eyn
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 10:07 am Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Before the contest ends, I encourage those people who hasn't voted to vote, but make sure you listen to all the entries before voting as stated in my first posting. 24 votes are pathetic, I'm expecting at least 40 considering we have 168 members that have more than 30 postings. I know some of them are like totally dead, but I believe there's quite a few who still lurks here and ready to grab the latest download when it's available. No

There are 87 members on the VIP list and 24 people voted. Nice, I'm going to cut down VIP numbers significantly when I update the list next time. I'm very dissapointed by those people who are on the list and has not voted thinking it's too much hassle to listen through the entries. Do remember, you yourself have not created anything, all I need you to do is simply appreciate. Shame on you, really.

Last thing, if the poll ended with a tie or the winning entry win by a margin of 1 or 2 votes, I will conduct a 2nd round of voting (only for the top 2 entries) because I want to eliminate "I win because I vote for myself" type of situation.

Lainay
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quote
ハイパーガル ハイパーガル
Aww, come on people! I agree with teh mighty eyn, 24 votes? Yeah, so we have a lot of lurkers, but 87 on the VIP list, and yet 24 voters? I'm sorry, but I do believe that is quite sad. It's honestly not hard to listen to 12 songs and vote on which one is your favorite. I, actually, played the songs through my browser without saving them to my computer. (I dunno if this is allowed, with bandwidth issues and all? V_V)

Please, PLEASE vote. Your vote can change a person's LIFE. Seriously. I know, if I won, not only would I walk away feeling loved, but I'd get Ai's new single, Furenjya. I don't know about other contestants, but I am just a little girl without a credit card (and parents are too lazy to lend her their card >_>) that can RARELY get any Ai singles!! The last time I got one (Planetarium) I had to have my parents drive me over an hour. This would just, really, be a great miracle in my life, probably for others as well.

IN CONCLUSION, VOTE. Thank you.

Aprilis.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Lainay wrote:
I, actually, played the songs through my browser without saving them to my computer. (I dunno if this is allowed, with bandwidth issues and all? V_V)

i did that too -- it wasn't until the 9th entry when i realize i could have just download the tracks. hope it didn't take up a lot of bandwidth Sad

it's sad that we only have 24 votes when we have a vip list of 87. i know we have leechers, but vip leechers too?! No please everyone, cast your vote. yes, listening to 12 songs probably mean an hour of your time. but these people have put a lot of time and effort into their songs. i'm sure a lot of you listen to music while doing other things, so why not create a temporary playlist and put all 12 songs on it? that way you can listen to these entries and work at the same time.

kikubelle
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 9:46 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 27 Jul 2005 Posts: 1026 Location: Toronto, Canada + Lalaland~
too bad =/
Aprilis is right...VIP leechers are ridiculous...PARTICIPATE!
this feels like the federal election, when people do not vote!
voting is important that is why you should! people get your votes in!
cuz the poll ends soon...i thought more people would vote too...
i am just as disappointed as all of u guys =/
By the way, its b/c of those ppl who do not vote Canada ended up with Stephen Harper!!!
=_+ let's not get into politics~ VOTE NOW!!!!

eyn
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 11:14 pm Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Member who has voted so far, total of 25:
  • eyn
  • Jason
  • ch3rrie
  • Clover
  • yangirl
  • HilaryDuffFanboy
  • spellcheck
  • shinde
  • kikubelle
  • Aprilis.
  • michael90
  • Mokyomi
  • madgirlslovesong
  • LVXS
  • jasunknown
  • townbaby
  • beck_ken
  • Skull Rabbit
  • Akamori
  • Evil_tomba
  • pinpon
  • MIS0HAPPY
  • EVILXKAKASHI
  • Lainay
  • broken::dreams

michael90
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 8:14 am Reply with quote
ネコに風船 ネコに風船
its sad that we have so many members in this forum so there should be alot more votes than 26 votes No i know alot are just leaches and some just register for fun but i think there is still alot of active or maybe active in awhile

eyn
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 1:04 pm Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
This is my last response in this topic. I'm extending the poll period for 5 more days, if by the end of the voting period we still have less than 40 votes, I'm closing down Channel-Ai for one whole month. Yes, I'm serious. Blank stare

Good luck!

edit: I reduced the post required to vote from 30 to 10, just because a few new members expressed they can't vote when they really want to.

Last edited by eyn on Feb 11, 2006 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thunderhawk
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 1:46 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
6 was just amazing...You have my vote!

EDIT: You would have had my vote if I could have voted Boogie

Maiyuki
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
I haven't posted enough to vote...

But I really like entry eleven! She has a really pretty voice, it's soft, but it's very nice, and she hits the notes well.

Entry eleven, if you're reading this, I congradulate you and wish you best of luck!

HANABI.1984
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
I too haven't posted enough to vote. It's unfortunate because I like Entry 5. That cute voice might not be the most powerful voice among the entries, but she sang the song so well. Kudos!

Notable entries:
Entry 2
Entry 6
Entry 9
Entry 11

Lainay
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quote
ハイパーガル ハイパーガル
Just to bump the thread (ish), you only need 10 posts to vote now. Yes, 10.

Ryu-Chan
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Happy Days Happy Days
AH!!! I had a hard time choosing between Kingyo Hanabi and Kuroge Wagyuu #2! They're both SO good! Surprised
Well, good luck to both of you! I finally was able to vote for one of you. Wink

Evil_tomba
Posted: Feb 11, 2006 3:37 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
eyn wrote:
This is my last response in this topic. I'm extending the poll period for 5 more days, if by the end of the voting period we still have less than 40 votes, I'm closing down Channel-Ai for one whole month. Yes, I'm serious. Blank stare

isn't that kinda harsh....

Page 3 of 7     Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next