Forum Index  »  Chat Room  »  A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Page 1 of 3     1, 2, 3  Next

A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

spellcheck
Posted: Mar 08, 2006 10:53 pm Reply with quote
SMILY SMILY
Guess what, kids?

IT'S EYN'S BIRTHDAY! Boogie

That's right, everyone, our very own admin, the Geekmaster, is 22 on this very day. (An hour, anyway. Uh...yeah. Shh.) Everyone always talks about how great people are on their birthday and says all the awesome stuffs they've done for Chai, but what could I possibly say about the best woman on his special day? The list is way too long, people! Waaay too long. First of all, he created this lovely place, conned people into joining and somehow hypnotized them so they had no choice but to come back, and then tempted their friends and family and distant cousins with cool stuffs. Then he set up the freakin' blog and tricked spyro, Lainay, Leanne, Rii-chan and I into doing it (and of course, Jason has obedience to eyn permanently encoded into his DNA, bless his soul) and now we're his (lazy) blog slaves.

So anyway, the point is, he's done a heck of a lot for this forum and it can't be summed up in one rambling post by me, there's just too much!

Happy birthday, eyn! I hope you have a day full of good stuff that totally owns the others for the rest of the year. May the year to come be full of Big Macs and bike accident-free days, and please have a nice dinner today! Go buy yourself something fancy from the fancy people food store and enjoy it some place other than the library, you workaholic. Have some Geekmaster time, dude. Have fun!

Everyone, please wish our dear admin a happy birthday!

And now, let the party begin! Boogie

comment by eyn: First of all, thanks for making such a special topic for my birthday, really appreciated! Nod I'm not really a workaholic, in fact I'm almost too lazy to fit into this world Surprised Anyway, I haven't eaten much McDonalds lately since Burger King recently introduced the Kings Deal, which is even more attractive! Laughing My dinner tonight is not too bad, nothing fancy but I'm satisfied. I'm not a guy who expect a lot of celebration on his birthday, so yeah, thanks for your greeting and everything!

Aprilis.
Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Happy Happy Birthday eyn! You have done so much for this community, it's about time to kick back, relax and enjoy this special day!

comment by eyn: Thanks Aprilis, good to have you here at Channel-Ai, I really enjoy reading all your comments. Now you have an LJ account I'm gonna know more about you. Smile I'm hoping you can be part of the McBlog family soon, when you finally get "the stuff" done! Wink

furitsuke
Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:18 pm Reply with quote
ネコに風船 ネコに風船
O Tanjyoubi Omedetou!!
お誕生日おめでとう!!
Happy Birthday Boogie Boogie

comment by eyn: Thanks for the greeting furitsuke, love that picture you posted, haha! Thanks for the pumpkin hat, I'm lovin' it! Love Tongue Finally you changed your "you didn't wear underwear" avatar lol.

runawayschi
Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
*Plays Birthday Song*
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you!~
Thanks for all the things you did for Channel Ai!
Giggle

comment by eyn: Thanks for the greeting, runawayschi. So you guys aren't going to have another singaporean outing? I would really like to see you doing the SMILY dance, someone in Singapore, please record a video and upload it to youtube! Giggle

madgirlslovesong
Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:42 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Happy Birthday!

If it wasn't for you, we all wouldn't be here right now! You've put so much time into making this place the amazing forum that it is. Channel-Ai is your baby and I think that's very evident in the quality of this website.

You are the ultimate Ai fan!

I hope you have a great birthday and good luck in all of your studies this year!
Thank for all that you do for us.

comment by eyn: aimee, you have no idea how much I love that gif you made for my birthday! I was staring at it laughing for like a whole minute. It's just truely amazing, thanks for everything! Love I'm amazed by how fast you're improving your graphic skills too, seeing you only know how to use MS Paint not that long ago. Tongue

broken::dreams
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quote
SMILY SMILY
It's eyn's BIRTHDAY! *runs around and throws confetti* Giggle Boogie

I'm not gonna get all sobby and say how great eyn is, 'cause we all know he is. Even if he forces articles out of us, lurks in chats, dies in chats, yells out the most random and annoying words (RABU PONCHI...oishii chuichi) when he's hyper, never updates LJ...ignores certain posts in the suggestion forum *COUGH AND TEAR* XD ...

Okay ANYWAYS...everyone has their flaws... LMAO. Anyways eyn Yes, we love you, you're like the greatest admin in the world, a cool guy, and good friend. Eh, *looks up*...said I wouldn't say how great he was... Blank stare

22...wow. I hope you have a nice healthy meal today that warms and fills your tummy, and no I'm not talking Easy Mac or MickeyD's. YUCK, dude. Go out and get some REAL food. Happy Birthday Geekmaster! Boogie

comment by eyn: So you still haven't figure out who's the new McBlogger eh, oishii chuichi? Laughing Love your MSN address, you know how much I do! btw, I'm not ignoring your suggestion, just that phpBB is moving their site around that time you posted and I'm extremely busy with school too! I know you're busy lately with your university, I hope everything works out for you and I'm looking forward for more article goodness! Giggle

kikubelle
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 1:18 am Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 27 Jul 2005 Posts: 1026 Location: Toronto, Canada + Lalaland~
Happy Birthday eyn ^-^v
Thank you for all you have given to Channel-Ai!
You always try to help us when we have any problems...
computer problems...kyaaa especially me >"<
You have made a significant difference in many of our lives by bringing us all together ne?
I'm sure that everyone loves it here! b/c i know i do Boogie
Good luck on your upcoming assignments and tests!
I already know you will probably do really well b/c ur a nerd 0.0
By the way, on your birthday, for once, PLZ EAT SMTHING GOOD!
no more instant noodles, no more microwave food, no leftovers...
a decent nutritious meal! and i mean every word I say!!!!
if you do not take care of your body now, you will suffer greatly later!
I only say this b/c i care about your health n every1 elses' health..
maternal instinct...kinda...im going to guelph on March 16 i think....
openhouse...mayb i will go to mcmaster's on my way back....
i want to sabatoge u! really hahaXD now i just need a partner in crime
i mean sabatoge....*nudge LVXS*
kyaaaaaaa.....
i hope its happy la~~~~~
Best wishes Love
oh! n may your birthday wish come true ^^

comment by eyn: Thank you very much, kikubelle, for the greetings and the email you sent when I close down the site. Smile Sorry still haven't have time to write a decent reply to it, but eventually I will (I hope Tongue). If possible we can have a Torontonian outing, I bet it will be really fun if we can find a decent place and get people to attend. I'm kinda shy so yeah, do keep that in mind lol. Thanks for loving Channel-Ai and I hope you can find yourself loved in this community too. Love

kaorumorite
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quote
SMILY SMILY
happy birthday eyn*couch*
no really... i mean it....
beleive me....

see i told you so..

comment by eyn: lol kaoru, you're a really weird person you know that? When I say weird, I mean "awesome" type of weird! Laughing Glad you found this site and thanks for sharing all your J-Rock stuff. Thinking back, you would have published an article in Channel-Ai blog if you didn't screw it up! Do be more careful with the stuff you do man, you're really clumsy sometimes, not just the article but Nobuta wo Produce thread too! No Tongue Glad to have you here! (but do remember not to quote properly, not everything you can)

yuko
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
HAPPY B-DAY to the best ai-chan fan.... and channel-ai boss Giggle

bye yuko Love

comment by eyn: Thanks yuko! To me you're all pinky and happy and I think that's really awesome! You seems like a funny and outgoing girl just like Ai-chin, maybe you should participate in the Karaoke contest next time, really!

Son_of_Sun
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 2:57 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Happy Birthday Eyn! Boogie

Your like 1 month younger than me (I had my birthday on February 9th). Tongue I might give you a webpresent later today (after I come home from work) that you click on to receive... Smile

comment by eyn: Thanks SoS! I'll talk more later when I reach the present post! Wink

HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 3:51 am Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1975 Location: Melbourne, Australia
OMG yuko, you're living a japophile's dream.

Anyhow, happy birthday eyn! *plays Birthday Song - Otsuka Ai*

If you were turning sixteen, I would have also played 'Sweet Sixteen - Hilary Duff' Laughing

comment by eyn: Thanks HDF! I'm not a Hilary Duff fan so yeah! Tongue What should I say, thanks for your updates in the LOVE COOK sales thread and also your insightful comments in many threads. You're a latecomer to this forum but now you're already one of the top poster! One thing I'm not too happy about is that you're the top Ai-chin fan at last.fm now, how can it be? Mad

horizon180
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 4:01 am Reply with quote
SMILY SMILY
happy birthday eyn.

^_^

comment by eyn: Thanks! (would like to say more but you didn't so maybe not Tongue) Thanks for all the translation you've done for the community though.

Rinoa
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 5:00 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Well happy birthday to eyn. You're basically the best. I do hope your birthday shall be wonderful and you'll have fun! I can't sum up how grateful I am for creating this wonderful forum and for all the help you do give me. This forum has become a great place, Ai fans can come here and enjoy themselves and for that I am extremely grateful. You're simply a source of inspiration and hard work and you rock mate. I hope you do eat something decent too today Tongue

comment by eyn: Thanks Rinoa for the greetings and also being one of the earliest member of this forum. Your early participation while this forum is still rather dead gives me the motivation and passion to carry on with this new site. It's really great to have you in this community and the blog, you're my source of motivation and good articles! Thanks for being around, I'm really glad to know you. Nod

EVILXKAKASHI
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 5:42 am Reply with quote
SMILY SMILY
happy birthday to Boss[eyn] A.K.A no.1 Ai-Fan / Geekmaster

Without u there will be no channel-ai , thx to you boss for creating such a great enviroment to interact with =D ,it was thx to you we got such a great forum, and also the one to bring us together =D *admire eyn* making tis place is no easy task l salute u =D and a big THANK YOU!

Wish u had a great and eventfull year =D get great results [I noe u would Boogie ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAE EYN !! Boogie Boogie

comment by eyn: Love ya avatar, Dr.Evil! lol, it's fun to have you here at Channel-Ai and your karaoke contest entry totally rocks! Do take part in the contest again next time, we are all looking forward for it! We should really play Warcraft III online sometime and I'll show you how good I am. Tongue

pandarryking
Posted: Mar 09, 2006 7:51 am Reply with quote
金魚花火 金魚花火
woo, luckily i'm not late, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU EYN!!

Nothing special to say,but greet you Happy Birthday again in ''Bahasa Melayu'' and a Melayu Birthday Song for you.

SELAMAT HARI JADI EYN

# Selamat Hari Jadi,
Selamat Hari Jadi,
Selamat Hari Jadi,
Selamat Hari Jadi. #

Haha,look likes the lyrics is all the same... Boogie

comment by eyn: Thanks pandarryking for your greetings in Malay, really appreciate it! Nice new avatar you're using there! You, Jason and many other Malaysian should have a Malaysian outing sometime. Nod

Page 1 of 3     1, 2, 3  Next