Forum Index  »  Ai's Chat Room  »  Read this if you want to buy from YesAsia
Page 6 of 18     Previous  1, 2 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18  Next

Read this if you want to buy from YesAsia

tommykabby
Posted: Feb 19, 2006 10:04 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
Hmmm I don't know! My birthday is coming up and I told my mom I would like Ai-chan's older albums and maybe....just maybe there will be some $$ coming your way? If she does get it for me and she uses the associate link!

Son_of_Sun
Posted: Feb 20, 2006 11:36 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Just ordered this using the YesAsia link:

175R - 7-SEVEN-
Ai Otsuka - Kingyo Hanabi (CD+DVD)

eyn
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Thanks SoS, your order appear as pending order in the associate page. Smile Beside SoS's order, I also notice Aprilis. previous order got approved, and someone also ordered Ai-chin's piano solo book among other stuff.

Thanks to everyone who always remembered to use the link when making purchase! Nod

kikubelle
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 6:02 am Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 27 Jul 2005 Posts: 1026 Location: Toronto, Canada + Lalaland~
i do not understand the link thing eyn...
i tried to buy something from yesasia a few weeks ago..
but the associate link is not as easy to use as i thought it wud be x_X
help?

Son_of_Sun
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Ordered some stuff again using the link... Smile

Koda Kumi - BEST - second session [CD+DVD]
Ayumi Hamasaki - Startin' / Born To Be... [SINGLE+DVD]

^Some days ago...

Do As Infinity - Do The Box (6CD+DVD)

^Just now...

PockyRed
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quote
さくらんぼ さくらんぼ
Uh oh!
I didn't see this until now! Surprised!!
I promise to use this the next time I use YesAsia, promise promise!

Aprilis.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 3:59 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
The Ai's piano score order was probably mine. And my totoro key chain finally arrived! But let me tell you this, the picture on yesasia looks waaay better.
I recently placed 2 orders:
Frienger CD (I might get the CD+DVD version later, especially if it comes with a first press item.)
Koda Kumi - BEST -second session- (CD+2DVD) Hong Kong version

I've stop combining orders to get the free shipping because it makes no difference to me. If I get a combine package with free shipping, the Canadian customs tax me. And everytime, I'll have to run to dig up change for the mail deliver. I rather pay the S&H fee with the order so I don't have to keep digging up change.
eyn, do you get the commission for the whole order. or the commission for the goods, excluding the S&H fee?

zyzzyva
Posted: Apr 07, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Only a small order this time, put through last night:

Frienger Single
Kaze ni Naru Single
2 manga
NaNa VCD

Hope it went through! Love

[I think I made another order a while ago without posting here... but I always try to use the link, so I hope it also went through...]

*edit:
I had to cancel the 2 manga--turns out they weren't the versions I was looking for... I added an Overseas ver. of LOVE COOK + photo book instead... The total shoud change some because of this... Sorry for any inconvenience, eyn. Embarassed

Last edited by zyzzyva on Apr 12, 2006 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

eyn
Posted: Apr 10, 2006 11:46 pm Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Sorry for the late reply. First of all, SoS, all your purchase did went through, thanks for using the link once again! You're one of the constant supporter for this associate link and I really appreciate it! Nod

Aprilis., your Frienger and Koda Kumi purchase went through too. Thank you for being yet another constant supporters for the associate link! Love

Lastly, zyzzyva, you're back and now with a new YesAsia purchase using the associate link! Hooray, all of your orders went through and the commission is approved! Boogie I hope you enjoy all of the item you purchased when they arrive! Giggle

Thanks to all of you who have used the link silently without asking if they went through too. Once in a while I will see a few unidentified purchase and I know it's gotta be from one of you guys! Wink

Son_of_Sun
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Yup, everytime I order from YesAsia I use that link. I almost feel bad if I don't use the link Laughing A question I like to ask, how much money do you have in there right now? I think you should use some money and buy yourself something nice! Smile Laughing You deserve it! Nod

...and I just ordered some stuff:

Ayumi Hamasaki - COUNTDOWN LIVE 05-06 DVD (Hong Kong Version)
Ayumi Hamasaki - 2006 Calendar (better late then never)
Ai Otsuka - Frienger (CD+DVD)

EDIT: I ordered stuff once again XD

Ayumi Hamasaki - &
Ayumi Hamasaki - evolution
Fujita Shiho - ギャル革命 (book)

eyn
Posted: Apr 29, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Here's a little summary of how much commission the YesAsia link is generating just for those of you who are curious. I need to thanks all of you who constantly uses the YesAsia associate link such that commission generated is enough to cover the hosting cost. Please keep supporting Channel-Ai by utilizing the associate link! Nod

05.07 - $2.08
    05.08 - $32.11
    05.09 - $23.42
    05.10 - $14.68
    05.11 - $32.14
    05.12 - $90.73
    06.01 - $32.80
    06.02 - $13.12
    06.03 - $23.77
    06.04 - $16.92

As you can see, the commission generated is quite satisfying (but can be better), thanks to all of you who are willing to use this associate link whenever you wanna get yourself some J-Pop stuff. Nod

Maybe I should also explain a little why in December 2005 there's such a huge commission generated. The reason is that Ai-chin 3rd album "LOVE COOK" was released during that period and also, mrc bought a PSP using YesAsia, which generated 35 dollars commission for that purchase alone. Surprised I believe Christmas also have something to do with the extra amount of purchase.

I hope this posting makes the associate program a little more transparent and for those of you who might be speculating maybe eyn's earning lots of money from operating Channel-Ai, I have to say that's definitely not the case here (and I wouldn't have closed down the site trying to keep leechers away). Hosting cost per year for now is 120 US dollar, and the total associate commission generated to date is 281.77 US dollar.

I think that's about it? Tell me if you have any doubts about any information about the associate program, and I hope more people can use YesAsia associate link from now on! Please support the associate program! Love

zyzzyva
Posted: May 04, 2006 9:18 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
*Free shipping on orders over $25 until June 30th!*

YesAsia is doing a short promotion to celebrate their 8th anniversary: lowering the free shipping threshold to $25!!

Order quick, those of you who don't wish to place big 'collected' orders! Boogie

Son_of_Sun
Posted: May 11, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
I ordered some stuff this morning... but when I pressed the "place order"-button I got an ERROR screen. Now when I came home from work I've gotten a email order confirmation. I don't know if the associate thingy worked...

I ordered:

Ayumi Hamasaki - &
Ayumi Hamasaki - Evolution
Ai Otsuka - Daisuki dayo (CD+DVD)
sifow - Clover

And yeah, I canceled an ordered I placed some weeks ago b/c there where some credit card problem. But I ordered almost the same stuff in this ordered (minus the sifow book, I'll ordered it later somtime).

Aprilis.
Posted: May 12, 2006 1:25 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Thanks for the info zyzzyva, this offer couldn't have came at a better time! With the Canadian exchange rate and so many new releases, I'm definitly going to adventage of that!

After my copy of Frienger, I placed a few more orders:
Frienger CD (it's green!)
Frienger CD+DVD (blue blue blue!)
*I wanted to order 2 more copies of the CD, but it seems they're out of the first press already Sad

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2-Disc Special Edition)

SUZUKI AMI Around The World: Live House Tour 2005

Momo no Hanabira (CD+DVD)
Amaenbo (CD+DVD)

Kingyo Hanabi (CD+DVD)
Happy Days (Overseas Version)

And I just pre-order the LOVE COOK Tour Boogie

short+simple
Posted: May 21, 2006 9:14 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
hehe..no credit card for me yet..but when i get one..i'll keep this in mind Smile

Page 6 of 18     Previous  1, 2 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17, 18  Next