Forum Index  »  Ai's News  »  Ai's 12th single: Yumekui, release on 8/2
Page 12 of 21     Previous  1, 2 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21  Next

Ai's 12th single: Yumekui, release on 8/2

evolution
Posted: Jul 22, 2006 4:26 am Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
well the cover is alright.. its rather fresh without having ai-chan on the cover when compared to her previous singles and albums.. of coz it is not tt i dont want her on the cover! Laughing but then for the same cover to be on the cd and cd+dvd is absolutely unreasoable.. avex shld at least make them different!

Love-Chan
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 5:39 am Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
i listened to the full version and the song really rocks. anyone wants it? i can upload it..

HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 6:27 am Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1975 Location: Melbourne, Australia
Love-Chan wrote:
i listened to the full version and the song really rocks. anyone wants it? i can upload it..

Tongue Don't worry, we've all listened to the full version, glad you like it, I think it rocks as well. Boogie

Welcome to Channel-Ai by the way. Smile

kazfz
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
Joined: 24 Apr 2006 Posts: 854 Location: in my own world ^_^
HDF san !!.. where did you get those infomations ? Hope she'll have more performance !!

HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 9:16 am Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Official website kazfz, under the Schedule section.

Otsuka Ai's Official Website

Onyx Spears
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 4:00 am Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
I think Ai-chan has a lot of changes in YumeKui, from the song, the PV to the cover, all of them are so different from her previous single. Anyway, I still love the new single although it's now as good as the other.

Looking forward to the full version of the PV.

edwx
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 7:28 am Reply with quote
さくらんぼ さくらんぼ
Ai's website had been updated with a new layout, its looks really good.

Ai's new profile picture

yangirl
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 7:44 am Reply with quote
SMILY SMILY
thanks edwx for the head-up

the new layout's kawaii^^ same idea with the friengers version but still, very cute^^
And we can see cut-off scenes from the shortversion PV in New&Info page^^ Boogie

orange_ka
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 8:19 am Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 01 Jul 2005 Posts: 1117 Location: *mentally in: yamapi/keita's world*
Boogie thanks edwx for the info! love ai-chan's profile pic, she looks so cute!! I think she's on a "purple" theme right now, with "Yumekui"'s cover in purple and she is wearing purple as well~ its a really nice color on her! Giggle

HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 8:30 am Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Thanks a lot for the update. How funny, it updates right after I finish visiting the site. Tongue

For some really odd reason, it's still the Frienger layout when I view from Firefox, but if I use IE, then I see the new layout. Shocked

It looks really neat!

Kingyo-Hanabi92
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 9:02 am Reply with quote
金魚花火 金魚花火
I just checked, and it looks good! i think that from the ones I have seen, LOVE COOK is the best, and Yumekui is the worst. It looks good, but not very very good.. :< I kinda dislike the backround... And the flying dream-eater annoys me. It just flies thru the menu all the time xD

Aprilis.
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 12:45 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Thanks for the heads up edwx!

orange_ka wrote:
I think she's on a "purple" theme right now, with "Yumekui"'s cover in purple and she is wearing purple as well~ its a really nice color on her! Giggle
Pruple! purple purple purple! Love

I really like this layout. It's simple (and purple Giggle ) The texture background makes it a bit more fancy. And oh! The 'dream' changes into the white flowers when you point over it. And then there's Love-chan in the corner, so cute! Love

yukarichan
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 4:16 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Thanks for update edwx!!
I must see it now!

zyzzyva
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 7:33 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Thanks for the update, edwx! Boogie

Kingyo-Hanabi92 wrote:
And the flying dream-eater annoys me. It just flies thru the menu all the time xD
If you move the cursor around, the Baku will 'chase' it, tho. I think it's rather charming. Love

Her new profile photo is nice--her hair looks great!--but I like the other promo photo better (I just *love* the puff-sleeved cream top she's wearing... Love).

The small video showing the Yumekui CM is pretty exciting (despite the blurryness)!
*More References!* Boogie
The first new thing I saw was obviously the Frienger-style scooters riding around.
I also saw (right after the Baku slurps up a 'dream-box') what looked like the animated Ai floating in a hot air balloon using a little megaphone like the one she used in the Happy Days PV... [So much for the ballads-only references theory... Wink]

Ooh!! I just can't wait for the full PV!! Love

Joel
Posted: Jul 27, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
I have a question about the special packaging. Will it be like a box in the CD or something? (Sort of similar to Morning Musume limited edition) And will it be on the CD+DVD only?

I love this song~! Love This is the first time I got to hear Ai, and so this is a must for me to buy. Love Love Love

Page 12 of 21     Previous  1, 2 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21  Next