Forum Index  »  Ai's News  »  Ai's BEST album - "Ai am BEST" release 3/28
Page 17 of 27     Previous  1, 2 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26, 27  Next

Ai's BEST album - "Ai am BEST" release 3/28

caffeinated
Posted: Mar 24, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Ahhh thanks a lot for the update, wailing!
The packaging, hanko, and hidden track (sepcial number 99) makes this BEST super super awsome~ OwO!!
I'm even more excited for my copy now~ <33 Boogie

edwx
Posted: Mar 24, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quote
さくらんぼ さくらんぼ
The packaging looks great, cant wait to hear the hidden track. I wish they would include that in the oversea version as well

KiRei_KaWaii
Posted: Mar 24, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
The photos look great! I can't wait to get my hands on my copy. I'm even more axcited now after seeing the photos. I wanna see the pics from the booklet, but too bad I can't access the gallery yet. Crying Are there really 99 tracks in album? Because it seems impossible for all those tracks to fit 1 or 2 discs. Confused

daisuki
Posted: Mar 24, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
aww. i can't visit the gallery. No

Lilithia
Posted: Mar 24, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quote
Happy Days Happy Days
Joined: 09 Nov 2006 Posts: 117 Location: Melbourne, Australia
tejung wrote:
The front page is actually a game, click on the "Start" a light buttom will automatically drive around the circle, if it lands on one of the singles it will show the cover of the single and a short preview of the single.
If it lands on the one at the very top, a SURPRISE will show up. (I got my luck and landed there once so I saw what happened....lol..I don't want to spoil it for anyone.) so just try it out!

HAHAHAHA... I got it too!! But no idea what they're saying.

wailing
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
keitaro wrote:
Thanks for the booklet scans in the gallery. But, is there any picture for Daisuki and Cherish? I don't see the page...

Oh, I miss out two of the pictures! Shifty Thanks for reminding me. I'll scan and upload them later.

mafee
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
All this looks really interesting!

@wailing
I'm envious of you. ;-P
Thanks for the update. Love

Unfortunately, Yesasia and online stores don't seem to work for me. I have to ask someone who flies to Japan to buy it for me, and I'll see the album only when I'll be home in August.... No

The HANKO (stamp) thing will be only for the first edition, right? Must be quick to get that!!!

zyzzyva
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Official Site Updated w/ Ai am BEST!! Commemorative Release Goods!

CD Case

Sticker Sheet

Clear File

[Looks like they're not available to buy quite yet...]

As much as I'm an ardent supporter of the much-maligned cover design, I'm a tad disappointed. I guess I'm more disappointed with the variety (or lack thereof) of the goods than the goods themselves. The design is fitting (crisp and strong), but I think it would've been better had there been something more interesting, say a pendant of the logo or a new wristband (white with red embroidery). Random, but boxers would be cute... Giggle

Hopefully they're just holding out for the Ai am BEST!! Tour goods... Nod Boogie

caffeinated
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
I kind of really want the clear file. xD; I love using those things. I don't really dig the gold and red combination although the CD case seem fitting of the logo. A wristband would be nice~ I really wanted the LOVE COOK one. T^T;

Can't wait to see the tour goods, but then I know I'll feel so bad after seeing them and not being able to get them. ;_;

Celsius005
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quote
Planetarium Planetarium
Wow thanks for the news, zyzzyva! Love
Although I never purchase anything, I absolutely seeing what kind of goods are/will be available in the future!

Of those displayed, I suppose I'd go for the CD case mostly because I've got handful of clear files already (not Ai-branded, of course, but collecting dust nonetheless Giggle). Stickers are mediocre IMO, but the Ai am BEST!! logo does make them rather cute. I'd be tempted to use them to decorate some of my personal tech.

What I like most about the CD case is how it isn't like those square, bulky ones. The rounded shape makes it very usable in my book! And being behind the times as I usually am, I am frequently using CDs since I've yet to obtain an mp3 player of any sort.

I think an Ai am BEST!! wristwatch would be nice as well!

rainbow12
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
The packaging looks so cool! At the beginning I didn't like the cover, but now I really love it. It fits so well and it looks great on the promotion posters Nod 99 tracks, 84 of them silent? Surprised That's a pretty cool idea. I'm now so glad I bought this!

I want that CD case! I'll probably never have it. I have been banned from buying... Crying

mystique
Posted: Mar 25, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quote
金魚花火 金魚花火
Haha I am so excited now. Can't wait till my copy comes Love

slashersam016
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 6:22 am Reply with quote
SMILY SMILY
Joined: 04 Feb 2007 Posts: 385 Location: Quezon City, Philippines
i fancy the CD case. so cute. Love

orange_ka
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 01 Jul 2005 Posts: 1117 Location: *mentally in: yamapi/keita's world*
ohh!!! the wrapping looks cool! very RED, very sharp~ thanks for sharing wailing! can't wait till I get my copy! Boogie

sakuraangel
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quote
クラゲ, 流れ星 クラゲ, 流れ星
Oooh, the official Ai website has been revamped (not just the splash page. Everything else.

There's something about an Ai am Best DVD on the new page
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ai/news/070326.html

But I'm not sure what exactly it is, or if it's talking about the DVD that comes with the Ai am Best cd. If someone knows how to translate it, that would be awesome.

Page 17 of 27     Previous  1, 2 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26, 27  Next