Forum Index  »  Asian Music  »  The Official Younha Thread
Page 11 of 26     Previous  1, 2 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25, 26  Next

The Official Younha Thread

MarukoUlung1
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Hi !!I'm still noob here..and I'll be grateful if anyone can help me download these song,hehe.. :
-ai otsuka : Kataomoi Dial(I lost It,Damn !!)
-mai kuraki-state of mind
-w-inds -balance
Thanx b4 !!
Pls send it to : Nakal_tp_lucu_88@yahoo.com

yukarichan
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
^
...may i ask why you are posting this here?
---

anyhoo. I actually joined...but i didn't actually post anything.
neither did i explore the forum yet. But I got the lyrics from soompi anyways. hahha
maybe over the weekend..no spring break i'll go looky around&posy. [;

KerushiiAi
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quote
ポケット ポケット
@ Mansley
Well, I'll try my best to go there! Yeah, I'm not used to the layout of it though, I'm so used to Ch-Ai still! Sneeze Yes, and I noticed the preview the post thing. Blank stare That was annoying...but oh well. I think you could cut down on the leecher problem if you made more features accessible to non-members. Then people wouldn't have to join just to get lyrics, or new release info. Blank stare Just lock downloads, or something, ya know? I guess we're lucky we have an involved admin, huh? Love

@ yukari
Well, in the rules, it said it would delete any account that has zero posts for more than 14 days, just to warn you. Tongue I can't wait for spring break! My mom's taking me down to LA finally! Boogie I'm so excited! And we're definitely going to Little Tokyo this time! Boogie We leave Saturday. Smile

@ Maruko
Well, if you're new, you should introduce yourself in the Newbie Area. We don't appreciate leechers who're just looking for downloads here, so please don't join just to download things. Also, this thread is dedicated to the singer YounHa, so please try to stay on topic. There is a Request Thread to request downloads, but it's not likely people will help you unless you have contirbuted to the forum. So please, read the rules, and participate in the forum discussions. Thank you. Smile

MarukoUlung1
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
Hu..I'm scolded..Sorry,hehe..not doin it again..

yukarichan
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
kerushii: I don't think it'll be 14 days..yet. I just have to wait till like Saturday.
I have a HUGE English project. so yeah. &an English essay due tomorrow&10k run on Friday and minimum day too. [;
Yay! Boogie your comming! 2 more days till spring break!!! Giggle

MarukoUlung1:uhhh....don't feel scolded.
Just don't do that again..atleast not here...

davedim
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
HER NEW ALBUM ARRIVED TODAY!!!

WIN!!!

Boogie

KerushiiAi
Posted: Apr 04, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quote
ポケット ポケット
@ Maruko
That's ok. Smile You're already doing better than most of the people we have to tell, they usually just download and then leave. At least you said sorry. So thanks! Smile So yeah, just participate some more, and you'll earn yourself some downloads. Wink

@ yukari
Good luck with your English project! Which reminds me...I have science homework...eww...during spring break too! Mad Yep! Little Tokyo was great! Even though I pretty much melted into a puddle... Giggle

@ dave
Congrats! I looked for it in Kino, but they didn't have it. Do they even have Korean music there? Well whatever. Tongue I'm jealous~ Or is it envious? I forget... Giggle

+Fumi
Posted: Apr 07, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
Joined: 12 Nov 2006 Posts: 339 Location: southern California

The perfect Day to say I love you
Wow! I received this album yesterday and I played in my car while driving to work this morning! So fine music! Younha is truly great singer and musician! even I cannot understand these Korean songs, sound is very fine and she sings with very much feeling and emotion! I recommend to everyone, okay? Please listen this album! and support this girl!

Lumiere
Posted: Apr 22, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
hello to everyone here i'm a fan of YounHa too.... i just want to know where could i get any YounHa wallpapers ?? cause' it's hard to find any YounHa wallpapers in the i-net ..... so i'd take the chance to ask here in this forum that if there's anyone whose kindly enough to share a wallpaper of YounHa......

by the way sorry about my english grammar ...i'm only a filipino Smile

thnx

+Fumi
Posted: Apr 22, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
Joined: 12 Nov 2006 Posts: 339 Location: southern California
KerushiiAi wrote:
...I can't wait for spring break! My mom's taking me down to LA finally! Boogie I'm so excited! And we're definitely going to Little Tokyo this time! Boogie We leave Saturday. Smile

Wow, I'm sorry, I did not see this until now! Did you have a good time in LA? Did you visit J-town as expected? Both my cousins were here visiting from their universities in northern CA, but they are back at school now and I am back in working!

KerushiiAi
Posted: Apr 22, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quote
ポケット ポケット
@ Fumi
Oh, thanks for asking! Yes, I had a fabulous time in LA, and I did visit J-town! When I was there, the Cherry Blossom Festival was going on, so that was a lot of fun. Giggle I got lots of new clothes too! Boogie And the Japanese American history museum was really interesting, too. I learned a lot there. Nod I hope you had fun with your cousins, too! Giggle

@ Lumiere
Hmm, sorry I don't have any myself, but I think if you go back a page or two in this thread there are a couple promoting her new Korean album. I'm not sure, but I think yukarichan was the one who posted them Sneeze
And don't worry, your grammar is actually pretty good! Nod You only made a few small mistakes, but I can understand you perfectly, so don't worry. Wink

Lumiere
Posted: Apr 22, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
@ KerushiiAi

thnx ..... still i'll try to search over the net .... hope i find one Sad

but then again thnx Smile

KerushiiAi
Posted: Apr 22, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quote
ポケット ポケット
yukari wrote:

Are these ok Lumiere? What size is your monitor pixel-wise?

Shinji
Posted: Apr 23, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quote
さくらんぼ さくらんぼ
Yesterday i tried to listen to some yohna's songs and *surprise* i already knew her because of bleach's op/end but more surprising is that the refrain of "My lover" of yohna sounds very very similar to the refrain of "Dive to blue" of L'arc en ciel...

marktobias
Posted: Apr 23, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Joined: 10 Feb 2006 Posts: 247 Location: Peterborough, England
ah she's still as cute as I remember her a year ago Giggle

She's another artist I'm going to have to start listening to again.Listening to Houki Boshi brings back some lovely memories.

Page 11 of 26     Previous  1, 2 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 25, 26  Next