Forum Index  »  Ai's News  »  Ai's 17th single: [Rocket Sneaker / One x Time] release 5/21
Page 11 of 28     Previous  1, 2 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 27, 28  Next

Ai's 17th single: [Rocket Sneaker / One x Time] release 5/21

zyzzyva
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
^
Yay! Thanks for the heads up, cascade gonpory (and welcome to Ch-Ai)! Love

The covers are indeed out:

Ai is rocking her new hair style/color as was revealed here for her new PONDs skincare campaign.

Boogie Also revealed in the News update is the Third Track's title:

空とくじら
Sora to Kujira
... which appears to be " [The] Sky and [the] Whale "
However, 空 (sora/kara) can also be translated as 'emptiness'...
I think we'll have to wait for the song & lyrics...

Love

edwx
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quote
さくらんぼ さくらんぼ
Thanks, zyzzyva and cascade gorpory for the heads up, covers and translated title for the 3rd track. Here are the bigger covers i found on mu-mo.

CD+DVD covers

CD only covers

cascade gonpory
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 Posts: 62 Location: Australia, Melbourne
ども! ^-^

i simply assumed the title would translate to "the sky and the whale" as "sky and whale" doesn't seem to flow just as well in English.

Does this seem appropriate? My Nihongo skills are very limited, and am not VERY expert in the grammar Tongue! this was merely an assumption

mafee
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
Wow! Thanks for the update.

The official site is also updated with the program for this single's TV performances --- here !

KiRei_KaWaii
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Wow! Surprised Both covers are sooo gorgeous! I already pre-ordered my copy of the CD+DVD version from CDJapan. But, I'm also liking the CD only cover. I think I'll pre-order that one as well, later this month. Both CD+DVD & CD only versions will be the prefect birthday gift for myself. >^_^<

Jester
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
Seeing the covers always gets me really excited. The ロケットスニーカー side looks solid and the photos in One x Time are good too but what's up with the font? It looks like they just picked a font at random...

shoko
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quote
Happy Days Happy Days
Thanks a lot for the cover preview =D They're looking so good ( compared to Smily or Ai am Best 8D ) I even wonder if I won't end to buy the two version 8D I'll pre-order the CD+DVD one, thought.

suturawberii
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
I LOVE THE COVERSSSSSSS yayys XP
the CD+DVD ones are my favorite Love
thanks for posting Giggle
i'm sosososo excited for the pv!!

surreal-jupiter
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
Beautiful covers ! I love it Boogie
Thanks =)

Kennyronzo
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 Posts: 64 Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
hmmm.....abit dissapointing for the cover. It seems abit unfinished for one of Ai's Cover, maybe its just the low image quality. but its obvious that they didn't spend as much efforts on the concept this time compare to the previous cds. One of the most dissapointing cover since Frienger.

ps: it's just my own oppinion, no offence.

remblue
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
Thanks cascade gonpory <3 OMG The covers are cute!! Boogie
Ai chan's Love Now I really can't wait for my single!! Oh and thanks edwx for the bigger covers.
I found this small profile pic on HMV of ai <3 it's small though Confused but different than the covers

Thanks zyzzyva for the info about the 3rd track. Sounds like an interesting title <3 Can't wait!

JUSTLiSA X3
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quote
さくらんぼ さくらんぼ
the covers are so cool! ai's outfit is so funky looking, lol. i totally can't wait for this single!

ultratails
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quote
ネコに風船 ネコに風船
Yay, the covers are out! Smile Ai looks so serious in them. Surprised Also, she has a new red hair color? Confused I was hoping she'd have a bright smile in the cover, but I guess the covers are pretty good.
The single reminds me a lot of PEACH / HEART, with the 4 covers and being a spring/ summer double a-side single. Right now, I don't really like either of the tracks that much, but I hope I'll start liking them when the full versions come out. Nod

cascade gonpory
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 Posts: 62 Location: Australia, Melbourne
you'll be able to buy the CD/DVD version of this single here in AUSTRALIA a week or 2 after it's release in Taiwan. although it's a Taiwan version, it's the same cd, and same songs, BUT!, just for those who don't have bank cards and cannot purchase things off the internet. The CD's will be available at a shop located in MELBOURNE and SYDNEY called "Sun Star entertainment"

I suggest if you CAN buy it off the internet, GO for it, so we can help AI get to Position no.1 with this AWESOME single!

How exciting is her new hair though!? Kawaii ne!

punito
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quote
Happy Days Happy Days
the covers are not bad. i kinda like her red hair but i still like her short hair the most (for Renai Shashin)

and of course i am going to get the cd+dvd covers just for the song One x Time and the Nissay cm song

Page 11 of 28     Previous  1, 2 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 27, 28  Next