Forum Index  »  Ai's News  »  Ai's 17th single: [Rocket Sneaker / One x Time] release 5/21
Page 21 of 28     Previous  1, 2 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 27, 28  Next

Ai's 17th single: [Rocket Sneaker / One x Time] release 5/21

HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: May 19, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1975 Location: Melbourne, Australia
AiiR wrote:
It's been a while since her single has any first press Sad
It seems like there's no first press bonus...but I hope there would be in her next single.

It's been a while only because she hasn't been releasing singles. Rocket Sneaker is only the 2nd Ai single not to have first press.

remblue
Posted: May 19, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
KiRei_KaWaii wrote:
I finally received my CD+DVD copy in the mail! Surprised I'm sooooo excited! Overall, I'm not dissappointed with the single. "Rocket Sneaker" is very cute, while "One x Time" & "Sora to Kujira" are very jazzy like. I love the new songs!!! Love

Surprised You've got your copy!! and I haven't even got an email saying my order has been shipped !! Mad So envious. I wan't to listen Sad to Sora to Kujira No But I'm going to wait til I get my copy Wink If I make it that long

AiiR
Posted: May 19, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
HilaryDuffFanboy wrote:
It's been a while only because she hasn't been releasing singles. Rocket Sneaker is only the 2nd Ai single not to have first press.

Ya I agree. But I didn't really consider PEACH/HEART had first press because it was just some news about her concert...

love_cherry
Posted: May 19, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
KiRei_KaWaii wrote:
I finally received my CD+DVD copy in the mail! Surprised I'm sooooo excited! Overall, I'm not dissappointed with the single. "Rocket Sneaker" is very cute, while "One x Time" & "Sora to Kujira" are very jazzy like. I love the new songs!!! Love

Fortunate! It makes me impatient. Did the DVD only come with "Rocket Sneaker" PV?

punito
Posted: May 20, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quote
Happy Days Happy Days
sljinu wrote:
^ Oh interesting. I'll try and post up a translation on the Ch-Ai blog ASAP. Thanks punito!

Thanks sljinu for translating! I would love to learn more about the article. My japanese level is minimal but i guess it's adequate for understanding simple stuff. haha.

KiRei_KaWaii
Posted: May 20, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Yes, the DVD only contains the "Rocket Sneaker" PV. Which is kinda of a bummer, because I wish she made a PV for "One x Time". I find that song very beautiful.

edwx
Posted: May 20, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quote
さくらんぼ さくらんぼ
finally an official update on the list of soon to air performance. HERE

5/22 MUSIC JAPAN

5/23 MUSIC STATION

5/24 CDTV

5/24 Melodix!

5/26 HEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP

i'm looking forward the most are the Music Station and CDTV performance.

potatox
Posted: May 20, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
I have also received my copy today (CD+DVD). The PV is really nice shot and I really like the track (great piano) Boogie

remblue
Posted: May 20, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
Thanks edwx for the update. I hope she performs One x Time Boogie although I'm not sure if she will... Confused but I can still hope Smile

1337rice
Posted: May 20, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
I really like this single, especially the 3rd track "空とくじら" , I thought it would be a boring song just so it can be placed on the end, but I was wrong...the acoustic guitar brings a "YUI" feel (when i first listened to this song, the guitar start instantly reminded me of YUI)

just like this single very much <3

Rokit
Posted: May 20, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
It looks like Ai most likely will rank 2nd place tomorrow on Oricon. According to this Jbook site that gives 24 hour ranking of the actual chart:

http://www.jbook.co.jp/p/p.aspx/bun_realrank_11/

Someone posted this link at Jpopmusic.com forums and it seems to be reliable and from my previous research, they are quite accurate. Of course Johnny's will get first place with Hey!Say!JUMP, and that is something no artist I know of can overtake, Utada's re-cut single is right behind Ai's however it's a re-cut so i can see it dropping really fast.

AiiR
Posted: May 20, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
omgaaaa
i love 空とくじら Love Love Love Love Love
it should be a triple A single !!!!
Laughing

1337rice
Posted: May 20, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
oh? hmm...i was also thinking it would be placed 2nd because of Utada's Prisoner of Love, but now you included HeySayJUMP *shivers*...that single might fall down to 3rd..........would be funny if it came #1 though

i spoke too soon? it fell down to #3...why are there 2 HeySayJUMP - Dreams Come True singles?

HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: May 20, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1975 Location: Melbourne, Australia
Thanks to edwx for schedule updates, it's been a while since we had TV lives. She should go on Music Station twice and do One x Time. Tongue I don't get my copy until late June/early July because my boyfriend put it in a massive order with lots of stuff being released next month.

The single is great, I really like it even if it's nothing special, although Sora to Kujira is probably her best b-side.

remblue
Posted: May 20, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
I just heard 空とくじら Love Love It's soooooo nice <3 It's my favorite of the 3 Boogie
@ 1337rice When I first heard the guitar I instantly got a YUI vibe too <3

Page 21 of 28     Previous  1, 2 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 27, 28  Next