クムリウタ クムリウタ

Name: Hitomi Shimatani
Date of birth: 4th September 1980
Star Sign: Virgo
Place of Birth: The Hiroshima prefecture
Height: 161 cm
Shoe Size: 23
Blood Type: O type
Family: Father, mother, older sister and two dogs Louis (beagle) and Moa (toy poodle).
Interests: Watching Movies, Shopping, Karaoke

Official Website: Avex Trax
Official Fanclub: Eye*Land

Upcoming Releases:

Hitomi Shimatani - PRIMA ROSA
[ CD | AVCD-23177 | 3,059 | 2007.03.07 ]

Hitomi Shimatani - PRIMA ROSA
[ CD+DVD | AVCD-23176 | 3,900 | 2007.03.07 ]

Latest News:

Singer Hitomi Shimatani (26) formed a rock band, and performed the live for the night in Shibuya Chelsea Hotel in Tokyo on the 21st. Shimatani's name is announced, and 300 spectators are surprised because she appeared as a band name "Dragonfly."

Shimatani wearing a bold micro-mini dress, commands four guitarist and Koichi Korenaga musicians of former band Rebecca. She announces four songs. Singing ardently, makes her look extremely sexy, and the spectators were excited. They said, "Although it must have been a special apperance, it is likely to grow into a habit."

Sponichi

Last edited by Rinoa on Mar 12, 2007 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total

a1strank
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 12:05 am Reply with quote
Happy Days Happy Days
Joined: 13 Apr 2005 Posts: 123 Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Yea I've heard of her.. I actually have some of her albums:

-Tsuioku and Love Letter
-SHANTI
-Delicious - The Best of Hitomi Shimatnai

Btw what songs do you recommend?? I've all those albums but I still don't know which songs are good, I want some ballad songs Smile

Rinoa
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
a1strank wrote:
Yea I've heard of her.. I actually have some of her albums:

-Tsuioku and Love Letter

-SHANTI
-Delicious - The Best of Hitomi Shimatnai

Btw what songs do you recommend?? I've all those albums but I still don't know which songs are good, I want some ballad songs Smile

Ballads? Well I highly reccomend listening to "Soushun" from her Crossover album. It's such a beautiful ballad which I believe is one of her best albums. Then I recommend listening to her mini album "Poinsettia". It's a ballad album which is rather pleasant to listen to. Almost all the songs there are ballads. I recommend "Konayuki" and "Poinsettia" mostly from that album. If you want I can upload you some tracks if you want ^_^

eyn
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 12:58 am Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Yeah, I know her, the first song I heard from her is the Garnet Moon, which is a really dance type of music. She's not bad a singer, although I need to expose myself more to her music before I can give more comment. I have one TV performance called Music Fair 21 where she and Ai together with I WiSH are the guest. Her songs have good melody as far as I know.

Rinoa
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 1:04 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
eyn wrote:
Yeah, I know her, the first song I heard from her is the Garnet Moon, which is a really dance type of music. She's not bad a singer, although I need to expose myself more to her music before I can give more comment. I have one TV performance called Music Fair 21 where she and Ai together with I WiSH are the guest. Her songs have good melody as far as I know.

I see =) I'd like to see her and Ai together ^^ did she sing Garnet Moon in Music Fair 21?

eyn
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 9:03 am Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Rinoa wrote:
I see =) I'd like to see her and Ai together ^^ did she sing Garnet Moon in Music Fair 21?

Yes she did. I will start a thread posting all the Ai's video I have and see if I can take request and upload them. Ai sang Happy Days and Kuroge Wagyuu Joshio Tanyaki 680 Yen. Smile

Rinoa
Posted: Apr 15, 2005 9:17 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
eyn wrote:
Rinoa wrote:

Yes she did. I will start a thread posting all the Ai's video I have and see if I can take request and upload them. Ai sang Happy Days and Kuroge Wagyuu Joshio Tanyaki 680 Yen. Smile

Okay ^^ thanks a lot if you do!

Rinoa
Posted: Jun 08, 2005 2:05 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Mermaid - Her New Single's Cover

You can download the mp3 from here

ZeroKenshin
Posted: Jun 08, 2005 3:20 am Reply with quote
ネコに風船 ネコに風船
Thanks for the File!! i didnt hear other of hitomi's songs yet!! haha

RhNinjaXe
Posted: Jun 08, 2005 4:42 am Reply with quote
ネコに風船 ネコに風船
i oni heard of 2 songs of hers and didi not have the chance to see the others...thanks for that

Rinoa
Posted: Jun 10, 2005 12:57 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
I'll upload some more stuff of hers then Love

Holly
Posted: Jun 20, 2005 1:38 am Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
Smile I luv her songs... Ever since I heard her song, Angelus from inuyahsa, I simply like it. To support her, I bought tat luv letter album. Her voice is soo amazing. The cross over album is gd too. I like tat remake of tsuku + luv letter and not 4getting garnet moon.

Rinoa
Posted: Jun 20, 2005 4:32 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
^ Mhmm.. true. I've also have the Crossover Live of Tsuioku+Love Letter and it's amazing ^^

AYA6912
Posted: Jun 24, 2005 1:17 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
I had never heard of hitomi shimatani before i went inn to this forum, she seemed nice, so i downloaded 3 songs, ANGELUS,papillion and mermaid, i was like Boogie this songs are awesome!!!!!! i also listened to amaidono or something like it, it was nice but the first three were awesome, i dont think she's ultra popular like Ayu or Koda and i dont know why? i mean shes a very good singer ,shes cute, and has a good voice, thats another thing i like about this forum, it opens me to more new and better things, and also teaches me more about j-pop hehe ^^

Rinoa
Posted: Jun 24, 2005 5:44 am Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
AYA6912 wrote:
I had never heard of hitomi shimatani before i went inn to this forum, she seemed nice, so i downloaded 3 songs, ANGELUS,papillion and mermaid, i was like Boogie this songs are awesome!!!!!! i also listened to amaidono or something like it, it was nice but the first three were awesome, i dont think she's ultra popular like Ayu or Koda and i dont know why? i mean shes a very good singer ,shes cute, and has a good voice, thats another thing i like about this forum, it opens me to more new and better things, and also teaches me more about j-pop hehe ^^

Yeah she's a pretty good singer. I don't know why she isn't that popular. Hmm.. lack of advertisment maybe? I donno really =/ but she's a pretty good singer indeed Nod

Page 1 of 10     1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next