Forum Index  »  Ai's News  »  Ai's 13th single: "Renai Shashin" release on 10/25
Page 1 of 29     1, 2 ... 28, 29  Next

Ai's 13th single: "Renai Shashin" release on 10/25

eyn
Posted: May 04, 2006 4:42 am Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Update 10/21:
CD and CD+DVD package/booklet photos by wailing

One of our most dedicated members Celsius005 has also kindly translated Ai's "Renai Shashin" interview with excite.jp, check it out!

avex made a limited period (till end of 2006) special website to celebrate the tie-in of "Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru" and "Renai Shashin": HEAVENLY FOREST

Lastly, many TV performances are coming, check out the full list of TV appearance list here.

---

Update 9/18:
Cover released!

---

Update 9/6:
The release date of "Renai Shashin" has been pushed back to 25th instead of the 18th to avoid crashing with Koda Kumi's single release. It doesn't really make sense to have them release on the same week really, not when they are both from the same record company. Let's hope "Renai Shashin" can be Ai-chin's 3rd #1 weekly single on the Oricon chart.

The official announcement also reveal that a special "live" 3rd track will be included in "Renai Shashin" after "Hanikami Jane". The title of this secret track is unconfirmed at the moment.

13th Single 「恋愛写真」
2006.10.25 on sale

[CD+DVD] AVCD-31065 1,890 (tax in)

[CD] AVCD-31066 1,050 (tax in)

CD
  1. 恋愛写真
  2. ハニカミジェーン
  3. タイトル未定: 未発表ライブ音源
  4. 恋愛写真(Instrumental)
  5. ハニカミジェーン(Instrumental)

DVD
  1. 恋愛写真[Music Clip]

---

Update 8/12:
New "making of" clip available on the official movie site:

Download (68.6mb .wmv)

---

Update 8/9:
The release date of "Renai Shashin" has been confirmed:

13th Single 「恋愛写真」
2006.10.18 on sale

[CD+DVD] AVCD-31065 1,890 (tax in)
[CD] AVCD-31066 1,050 (tax in)

Source: Neowing
Credits: Cherish's blog

---

Update 5/5:
The preview of "Renai Shashin" is now available on the movie official site through streaming. I have ripped both of the streaming media myself and I also ripped a mp3 file for those who would like to have it:

Movie Trailer (7.50mb .wmv)
Movie Introduction (29.4mb .wmv)

"Renai Shashin" mp3 - preview 1 | preview 2

*Please give credits if you upload elsewhere or rip them yourself, thanks!

---

It was reported on several news sites that Ai-chin will be singing the theme song titled "Renai Shashin" (恋愛写真) for an upcoming movie, "However, you are loved" (ただ、君を愛してる), which is scheduled to be released on October 28 this year. The release of this single is expected to be around autumn this year.

The official site hasn't been updated with this news yet but it should appear sometime later. This is the 3rd time Ai-chin's song being used as a movie theme song:
  1. "Neko ni Fuusen" - "Standing animal story" (立つどうぶつ物語) - 2005.08.27
  2. "Yumekui" - "Tokyo Friends The Movie" - 2006.08.12
  3. "Renai Shashin" - "However, you are loved" - 2006.10.28

For those of you who aren't too familiar with the movie "Standing animal story", you can watch a trailer by clicking here, featuring "Neko ni Fuusen" and many animals. Laughing

tomo, the blog writer of ai-NAVI, believes "Renai Shashin" will become a big hit in Japan based on the past success of ORANGE RANGE's "Hana", which was used as the theme song for the movie "Be with you" (いま会い). The reason for this is quite simple, both movies are based on novels written by Takuji Ichikawa (市川拓司), a famous writer in Japan specialized in love novels.

Take note that a movie called "Renai Shashin", or more correctly, "Renai Shashin Collage of our Life", was released in 2003. This movie seems to be based on Ichikawa's novel "Renai Shashin" too, just like "However, you're loved", which confuses me. Confused fyi, Tamaki Hiroshi and Miyazaki Aoi are the 2 main character starring in "However, you're loved".

The reason why Ai-chin was picked? The news article reported that supervisor (of the movie) Takehiko Shinshiro and the staff listened to "Renai Shashin" that Ai-chin had written while reading the original novel and they all agree that this song should be used as the theme song for the movie.

Here's a pic taken from the news site showing Ai-chin promoting "Frienger" and "Renai Shashin" at Shibuya with the Friengers:

Here's another photo taken by a fan, featuring blue ranger:

The crazy vehicle is called Velotaxi, a futuristic looking trishaw that I personally have not seen before. You can learn more about Velotaxi by visiting their international website.

Source: ai-NAVI

Last edited by eyn on Dec 08, 2006 1:53 pm; edited 16 times in total

HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: May 04, 2006 5:01 am Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1975 Location: Melbourne, Australia
Surprised 14 minutes slower than eyn.

I just discovered this at Yahoo! Japan, and fiddled around with babelfish to try and get more information, but to no avail. No

Thanks for all the info... it really helps, and is much better than babelfish!!

When you compare it to the likes of Hana, it really hypes my up to see this single sell really well. But alas, it's still early days, she is still very much in the Frienger phase.

The single is released in Autumn... which makes sense because of the movie... but I hope she fits another single before "Renai Shashin". (for some reason Ayumi's Sotsugyou Shashin automatically comes to mind Surprised), I, I mean, we don't want to wait too long. >_<

I wonder if she'll make a cameo appearance in the movie or something. Tongue

hm..... I just want to randomly point out the single will be released at around the same time PLANETARIUM was released last year... I'm getting ideas.... Shocked

kazfz
Posted: May 04, 2006 5:50 am Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
Joined: 24 Apr 2006 Posts: 854 Location: in my own world ^_^
hmmmm.... need more singles of her !! october is still far away LOL still have to wait !.... need it right now

yangirl
Posted: May 04, 2006 7:23 am Reply with quote
SMILY SMILY
thanks for the news eyn
hope to see a preview of "Renai Shashin" soon

I've watched "Be with you" and I like that movie; if "however, you loved" is written by the same writter; I'm looking forward to see it ^__^

ai-chan gonna be a big hit this year again ^__^ her movie "Tokyo Friend" will release in august too ^_^ this summer's so great.

Like HilaryDuffFanboy, I can't want to wait too long for the next release but I wonder if ai-chan can make another single between now and august. If she does, it'll should be sometime in June or early July, then "Renai Shashin" single has to put back to late august. btw, she has to attend on the a'nation and excite festival. Is it too much of a work ^__^ I want ai-chan to have time to relax in the summer too Confused so conflicted ... anyway, I'm looking forward to everything ai-chan does. Love

opal cho
Posted: May 04, 2006 8:09 am Reply with quote
金魚花火 金魚花火
Wow!! I honestly can't wait to hear the songs in full, especially renai shashin!! Love photograph? It sounds so sweet Love

illuminate
Posted: May 04, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quote
さくらんぼ さくらんぼ
i love Be with you movie
In thailand [Be With You] can stay at thailand indy cenema very long time
1 on 100movie can do

marktobias
Posted: May 04, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Joined: 10 Feb 2006 Posts: 247 Location: Peterborough, England
Very cool news!

I'll definitely have to check it out because it's the writer of the novel of Be With You AND because of Ai-chan of course.
Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu is a wonderful film and I don't normally like the songs they put at the end of Japanese films but that one seemed to work quite well.

I shall be really looking forward to hearing this song! (and seeing the film)

Also... I want a velotaxi!

aifan929
Posted: May 04, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
thx for the news! i hope this will be included in the next release? perhaps a double A-side single? and OMG wut a cute car!

Evil_tomba
Posted: May 04, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
im not really into jmovies, but YAY! new ai songs!!

edit:
Aprilis. wrote:
We all know what a perfectionist Ai is when it comes to recording songs. I just don't think she'll have enough time to record another single this summer.

u mite not know - maybe she already secretly recorded another song Tongue

Last edited by Evil_tomba on May 04, 2006 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Aprilis.
Posted: May 04, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
Thanks for the news eyn. As I was reading the post, the first thing that came to mind is Planetarium and its success link with Hana Yori Dango. Hopfully, Renai Shashin will be just as successful! And I have a feeling it will, seeing how the supervisor and staff picked because they felt it match the movie well.

Just like the rest of you, I'll love to see Ai release one more single before Renai Shashin. But with her tight schedule for the summer, I don't think that's really possible. Right are the tour, she'll have to start preparing for the promotion of Tokyo Friends. I hope we'll get a few live performances of Yumekui as part of the promotion for the movie. Then there's a-nation.
We all know what a perfectionist Ai is when it comes to recording songs. I just don't think she'll have enough time to record another single this summer.

nknk
Posted: May 04, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
thanks for the news eyn...
new single "Renai Shashin" out in october... a long time from now.. but.... i guess the wait will be worth it.. Nod
the velotaxi looks great.. i want one Giggle Giggle

HilaryDuffFanboy
Posted: May 04, 2006 8:03 pm Reply with quote
PEACH PEACH
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1975 Location: Melbourne, Australia
Maybe Yumekui can be released as a double A-side.... but then, it should appear on the Tokyo Friends OST as well... but no date has been set for it.... Confused

zyzzyva
Posted: May 04, 2006 9:34 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
This is such exciting news! Too bad we have to wait so long for it to come to be. No
[I didn't know about Tatsu Doubutsu Monogatari! It looks so cute! *Sigh*... Yet another thing to deplete my bank account... Giggle]

HilaryDuffFanboy wrote:
Maybe Yumekui can be released as a double A-side.... but then, it should appear on the Tokyo Friends OST as well...

I agree. I'd love to have another single before Tokyo Friends hits theatres in August, but it seems unlikely. While Yumekui could be released as an individual single (and even better, a double A-side one), I'm not sure we'll see it before the Tokyo Friends OST. Having the song only available on the soundtrack gives buyers more incentive to buy the OST, seeing as hot singles often do better than soundtracks in general. Of course most fans would buy both in a heartbeat, we should remember that record exec.s look to maximize buying with minimal spending on their part.
The OST should be great tho! Weren't there a couple other songs Sabakan sang besides Furenzu, To Me, and Yumekui...? I seem to remember *at least* one, if not two... Plus there's Furacha's stuff (not my favorite, but it'll probably be on there...) and the usual instrumentals.
Lets cross our fingers and perhaps there'll be a CD/DVD version of the OST with a new PV! Love

Jester
Posted: May 04, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
Ah, every new song out of Ai-chan is good news in my books! But now autumn seems so long away... Sad
eyn wrote:
The reason why Ai-chin was picked? The news article reported that supervisor (of the movie) Takehiko Shinshiro and the staff listened to "Renai Shashin" that Ai-chin had written while reading the original novel and they all agree that this song should be used as the theme song for the movie.

That's an interesting story and it got me thinking. Here's a question for anyone to field: how did the other songs (Neko ni Fuusen and Yumekui) get choosen as the theme songs for their respective movies? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Jester on May 04, 2006 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

madgirlslovesong
Posted: May 04, 2006 10:33 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Oh wow! Ai gets to do the theme for another movie! I hope this is as successfull as Planetarium was from it's usage in Hana Yori Danago!

Also, the Velotaxi looks really, really interesting.

Thanks for the heads up on all of this.

It may be a long wait, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. There's also a lot of stuff going on between now and this release, so maybe it won't be so bad.

Edit: Too cool! This was my 600th post. Boogie

Page 1 of 29     1, 2 ... 28, 29  Next