Forum Index  »  Ai's News  »  Planetarium as image song of Hana yori Dango
Page 1 of 3     1, 2, 3  Next

Planetarium as image song of Hana yori Dango

eyn
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 11:41 am Reply with quote
羽ありたまご 羽ありたまご
Ai's new single Planetarium will be used as the image song of "Hana yori Dango" (花より男子), a new Japanese drama based on Kamio Yoko's (神尾葉子) manga with the same title. Few years ago similar drama based on the same manga was made in Taiwan (called "Meteor Garden") and it has successfully created a new popular boy band in Asia called F4.

Anyway, the main thing here is that Ai's song will be used as the image song so we can almost foresee how popular Planetarium will become once they started promoting and showing the drama on TV (21 October 2005). To some of those J-Pop newbie who only watches Japanese drama, it is also a good chance for them to expose themselves to the power of our cutest Ai-chin.

Here's some photos of the casting of this Japanese drama:

There's also a video message of Ai available on the Hana yori Dango Official Site, where she talks about the upcoming single and about Planetarium being the image song for this drama. I ripped those out already, click on the following links for direct download:

Real Player (2.95mb .rm - clearer sound, darker image)
Windows Meda Player (1.47mb .asf)

Related:
Hana yori Dango Official Site
Hana yori Dango @ Wikipedia
F4 @ Wikipedia

Credit: Ai Station

Evil_tomba
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 3:24 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
i remember watching meteor garden, which was a HUGH hit in hk during the summer a few yrs ago
im sure that planetarium will really benefit from being the theme of hana yori dango

Clover
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 4:00 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 06 May 2005 Posts: 1029 Location: I need to find a job... boohoohoho
I read that yesterday on T-N and I thought her new single was going to be called Hana yori Dango:P Thanks for clearing this up though.

usopp
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 8:18 pm Reply with quote
大好きだよ。 大好きだよ。
Interesting...Can someone fill me in on what is an image song? That sounds something like a music video, Image as in video and song as in music, haha Tongue .

Aprilis.
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 10:10 pm Reply with quote
クムリウタ クムリウタ
i'm curious about the 'image song' part too. is that the song they play when showing the ending credits?

Jason
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 12:45 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
That's really cool for planetarium can be the image song of this drama. I suppose this will be a great way to promote planetarium because manga of Hana yori Dango is really famous in Japan(or i should say SE Asia). Anyway, i don't really appreaciate this manga or the drama in Taiwan. Tongue

haocloud
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 1:18 am Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
Wow, how amazing tat planetarium become the image song of this drama!!! this drama is very nice!!! i hav seen this drama in taiwan version, it is very nice!! now i must support this drama cause ai chan sing its image song!!! he he he!!!! Boogie

yumiotsuka
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 3:10 am Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
metor garden i've watch all of it the chinese version.. but i dun quite like that show as i dun like the f4 which are quite popular in japan now Surprised

sian
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 7:28 am Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
i thought f4 have already broken up Confused the guys all went solo, didnt they? i dont like the f4 boyband. all the guys had long hair...look like gays to me Tongue

anyway, this is great news for ai-chin and her fans. planeterium will be more popoular! Smile

spirus
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 11:06 am Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
a couple asked what image song is
well its like a theme song but they can use it at commercials as well, and probably an instrumental will be as music backround in the drama series
seriously this release should be half a million..please Sad

kanakoda
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 11:39 am Reply with quote
桃ノ花ビラ 桃ノ花ビラ
super for planetairum. But I would have preferes they use a new song. ^^

I have found 2 images. There's the Planetarium cover in mores biger ^^ And the second will be probably used for the new Official website design

Last edited by kanakoda on Sep 15, 2005 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

spirus
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 11:54 am Reply with quote
フレンジャー フレンジャー
zomg! thanks ^_____^
i love the photoshoot, i like them more than the yukata ones, they are so calm pics

zerii
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 1:04 pm Reply with quote
甘えんぼ 甘えんぼ
thank you for more details,eyn Love
i also heard a bit news but not clearly like this ^ ^
Say yeah for aichan >___<~~

PS.main character acted by matsumoto jun from arashi Giggle

Clover
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 6:56 pm Reply with quote
ユメクイ ユメクイ
Joined: 06 May 2005 Posts: 1029 Location: I need to find a job... boohoohoho
OMMGGG It's sooo pretty! I love the second picture ^__^ She's soo cute on it Love That "hey what's that" stare.

ch3rrie
Posted: Sep 15, 2005 7:13 pm Reply with quote
上塩タン焼680円 上塩タン焼680円
oh thats great image song! i saw some of metor garden but didn't realli like the characters in it so i stopped but the story seems preety good! since planetarium is the image song i might enjoy the jap version even more! and thanks for the photo shoot pictures! Ai is soo preety!! Boogie

Page 1 of 3     1, 2, 3  Next